✔ 100% Australian Made
✔ 100% Australian Owned & Operated
✔ 100% Australian Human Grade Meat
✔ Gluten Free
✔ NO Preservatives
✔ NO Colours
✔ NO Flavours
✔ NO Salt
✔ NO Sugar
✔ NO Glycerin
✔ NO Additives ‘Of Any Kind’
✔ IRRADIATION FREE
Pigs Ears Packs: From $15.50
Contrary to Popular Belief Pigs Ears can be a fantastic natural treat for healthy/active dogs, as long as they are fed in moderation (once a week is perfect).
The Benefits Of Treating Your Dog With Natural, Chemical Free, Australian, Human Grade Quality, Irradiation Free Pigs Ears:
1. PE are a naturally nutritious dog treat that contain a host of vitamins and minerals, including Vit B6 & 12, Iron, Calcium, Phosporous, Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Magnesium, Potassium & Zinc.
2. PE have an intense (naturally occurring) flavour that most dogs LOVE.
3. PE are a great treat option for Dogs who enjoy a crunchier, longer lasting chew.
4. PE help your dog to release happy/feel good endorphins (kind of like when us humans eat a cheeky piece of chocolate).
5. PE provide your dog with lots of mental stimulation and physical exercise.
6. PE are also a fantastic Boredom Buster.
Types Of Pigs Ears To AVOID!!!
- AVOID Smoked Pigs Ears. As there is mounting evidence to suggest that smoked foods (especially meats) are highly carcinogenic to both humans and our pets.
- AVOID Chemically Preserved &/or Flavoured Pigs Ears. Especially those containing Added Salt (which is extremely dangerous for dogs) or Any Artificial Preservatives, Colours, Flavours Or Toxic Fillers like Glycerine.
- AVOID ‘Cheap’ Imported Pigs Ears (Especially from China) As these are not only known for being Pre Washed in Highly Caustic/Toxic Chemicals to help kill off the dangerous levels of Bacteria like Salmonella, often found in Imported/Chinese Pigs Ears, but they are also ‘Irradiated’ before entering Australia.
- AVOID Loose Pigs Ears found in large tubs. As this is not only a good indication that they have been chemically washed, but being (unhygienically) exposed to the elements, airborne illness and repeated public handling, also significantly increases the likelihood of contamination.