✔ 100% Australian Made
✔ 100% Australian Owned & Operated
✔ 100% Australian Human Grade Meat
✔ NO Added Flavours
✔ NO Preservatives
✔ NO Colours
✔ NO SALT
✔ NO SUGAR
✔ NO GLYCERIN
✔ NO Additives ‘Of Any Kind’
✔ IRRADIATION FREE
Bully Stick Chews (Cattle)
Unlike many Mass Produced Bully Sticks, (which can be made using cheap, imported, chemically washed and/or irradiated meats), our Rustic "NEW" Australian Bully Sticks are proudly hand made by us (chemical and irradiation free) and made from 100% Australian Cattle.
So why are these Dog Chews so good?
These Natural, Slowly Dehydrated, Fully Digestible Chews, are not only great for helping to keep your dogs breath fresh and their teeth clean, but they are also the longest lasting chew that we make, which means that they are perfect for providing your best friend with hours worth of entertainment, exercise and mental stimulation, alongside being high in protein, around 90%-95% fat free (depending on the size) and full of naturally occurring minerals like calcium and magnesium and amino acids such as TAURINE, which are vital for our companions heart, kidney and brain health, alongside helping to decrease high blood sugar levels in diabetic dogs.
Did you know that Bully Sticks are made from the penis of a bull or steer? and although that may sound a bit grose to us Aussie's, this highly nutritious muscle meat is known as a delicacy in some parts of the world, but to no one more so, than our treasured canine companions .
* See product image for our 100g (3 Ways) Example.
- Our "Thin" & Crispy Bully Sticks Suit Light Chewers OR Small Dogs/Puppies (10kg & Under )
- Our "Medium" Thick Bully Sticks Suit Moderate Chewers OR Medium Dogs/Puppies (10kg+)
- Our "Thick" Bully Sticks Suit Enthusiastic Chewers OR Large Dogs/Puppies (20kg+)
- All Of Our Hand Made Bully Sticks Vary in Both Thickness & Length.
Always ensure you supervise your dog while eating any chews and remove them, once they have been gnawed down to a size, small enough for your dog to swallow whole.
Never Break Or Cut into Smaller Pieces, as they can become a choking hazzard if swallowed whole.
Avoid feeding Bully Sticks:
- if your dog is overweight. Because although these chews are fairly low in fat, they are still quite high in calories, if fed in excess.
- if your dog has any broken or damaged teeth.